George E. Anderson Company. Inc. South
8111 Kempwood Drive Houston Texas 77055
Telephone 713-461-6400 Fax 713-461-8155
WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE
The George E. Anderson Company was founded in Dallas, Texas in 1928. The company
was one of the first manufacturer's representative agencies in the United States.
George Anderson retired from the agency in 1965, but the company retained the
name along with the recognition and reputation that he had created.
In 1982, the company was divided into 2 separately owned and operated
corporations, with George E. Anderson Company Inc. South based in Houston, Texas.
Today, the George E. Anderson Company covers all of South Texas as well as parts
of Louisiana. The two principles of the South corporation are George Peck, C.P.A.
and Chris Peck. They are supported by an experienced team of inside and outside
sales personnel and warehouse staff.